Saturday 3 September 2022

The Greatest Story Ever Told

I wish I had a first edition :-)
A new project is building momentum, and this one is significant enough to need its own blog so it doesn't get lost in other random activities I post about on my personal blog  - the link below will take you there if you've not previously visited. As the title of this post indicates, I'm a big fan of John Milton's epic poem Paradise Lost, in fact it's the greatest story ever told. I've previously waxed lyrical on the subject here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.com/2012/08/paradise-lost-greatest-story-ever-told.html

I've read the book a few times since and has sparked some additional thoughts, so I'll need to write an updated version at some stage. I should be clear, that I'm not a scholar or an expert, nor can I quote it from memory :-)

Tomorrow I'll post the start of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment